Choose Wichita > Get Trained. Get Paid. > Find a Job > Health Care
Explore Open Jobs in Health Care
Make your next job move the best one. Explore open health care jobs in the Wichita area. The specialists at the Wichita Workforce Center offer free resume assistance, interview prep, skills assessments and more to help you get your next job. Call 316-771-6800, schedule an appointment or chat by clicking the icon at the bottom of your screen.
To find local nursing programs, click here.
These jobs were featured as part of the KWCH Building You segment with Lily Wu and showcase local companies with a lot of open jobs.
Company: Wesley Woodlawn Hospital
Requirements: Current RN licensure in Kansas (click here to find local training)
Pay Range: Market competitive; $7,500 sign-on bonus with 2+ years of experience
- Student loan assistance and tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
Company: Ascension Via Christi
Requirements: Receive practical nurse licensure (can be completed in 10-18 months, next WSU Tech program starts in August)
Pay Range: Median rate of $21.63/hour
- Market competitive pay
- Paid time off and parental leave
Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) - Legend Senior Living
- Requirements: CMA certifications complete
- Benefits: health insurance, dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k) program, voluntary insurance, paid time off, scholarships, and associate care program